New Leaf Technologies is seeking talented and creative interns to learn, work and grow with us - with the possibility of joining our team as a Junior Instructional Designer after the completion of your internship!
If you might have a passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences, this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a Junior Instructional Designer, you will have the chance to work closely with subject matter experts and senior instructional designers to design, develop, and deliver cutting-edge learning materials. You'll stay up to date with the latest instructional design trends, technologies, and best practices, ensuring that our instructional design processes and methodologies are cutting-edge.
What qualifications and skills do you need?
A certificate/diploma/bachelor's degree in any one of the following:
- Instructional design
- Instructional technology
- Multimedia design
Experience with multimedia development tools and software, including:
- Video editing software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut, etc.)
- Audio recording/editing software (Adobe Audition, Audacity, etc.)
- Graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of learning management systems (LMS) and familiarity with eLearning standards and tools is an advantage, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in a team.
If the above sounds like you, you may be the right fit for the team. Get ready to unleash your creativity and make a lasting impact through instructional design!
Click the button below to apply.